Selected art will:
- Edify and illuminate
- Glorify God
- Express the exhibit theme in light of the truth of the Bible
- Offer a clearer and/or deeper understanding of the attributes of God
- Invite viewers to think upon goodness, truth and beauty reflected in
- the world as well as the brokenness of nature and humanity
- Fill out an Application
- Artworks or writings (no reproductions) based on the theme, framed and wired for center hanging or prepared for pedestal exhibition.
- A digital image or file of each submission. (Hi-resolution tif/pdf to be reproduced in the Exhibition Catalog, if selected for the exhibit.)
If you are new to TOGGA, please also submit the following:
- Up to six (6) digital images of your current, original work (pdf,eps,tif)
- A brief biographical essay of 50-75 words (for press*)
- Current head shot (digital photograph/hi resolution tif/pdf)
*A digital image of your work may also be selected to accompany the press release, marked for deletion from publisher’s files upon publishing.
Prior to review by the above guidelines and gallery policies, works
will be reviewed based upon artistic merit by the TOGGA Curatorial Sub-Committee, consisting of professional artists.
Submit applications and questions.